Top 14 Frameworks for Web Application
·May 27, 2019·
Play this article
A web application framework is a software framework designed to aid and alleviate some of the headache involved in the development of web applications and services.
- Ruby: Ruby on Rails is a web application framework that includes everything needed to create database-backed web applications, with the MVC pattern.
- AngularJS: Lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your web application. AngularJS is a framework, even though it's much more lightweight and sometimes referred to as a library.
- Ember.js: A framework for creating ambitious web applications.
- Express: Fast and minimalist web framework for Node.js.
- Django: High-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- ASP.net: Free, fully supported Web application framework that helps you create standards-based Web solutions.
- Laravel: A free, open source PHP web application framework to build web applications on MVC pattern.
- Zend Framework 2: An open source framework for developing web applications and services using PHP.
- Phalcon: A full-stack PHP framework delivered as a C-extension.
- Symfony: A set of reusable PHP components and a web application framework.
- CakePHP: A popular PHP framework that makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
- Flask: A microframework for Python based on Werkzeug and Jinja 2.
- CodeIgniter: Powerful and lightweight PHP framework built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.