Best Programming Languages for Web Development
·May 27, 2019·
Play this article
Behind all the web development tools is a language. A programming language is a formal constructed language designed to communicate with a computer and create programs in which you can control the behavior. And yes we realize some of these might not always be referred to as a language.
- PHP: Popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development.
- HTML5: Markup language, the latest version of HTML and XHTML.
- Python: A Programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively.
- Ruby: A dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity.
- Scala: Scala is a pure-bred object-oriented language allowing a gradual, easy migration to a more functional style.
- CSS3: Latest version of cascading style sheets used in front-end development of sites and applications.
- SQL: Stands for structured query language used with relational databases.
- Golang: Open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
- Rust: Systems programming language that runs blazingly fast, prevents segfaults, and guarantees thread safety.
- Elixir: Dynamic, functional language designed for building scalable and maintainable applications.