The most commonly used libraries have rich communities and forums where you can find help get started with that particular library.
To Include a Library in your application you simply add a
<script>Your Code here</script> Below example
- BackBoneJS: Give your JS app some backbone with models, views, collections, & events.
- jQuery UI: A curated set of user interface interactions, effects, widgets, and themes.
- jQuery Mobile: HTML5-based user interface system designed to make responsive web sites.
- Underscore.js: Functional programming helpers without extending any built-in objects.
- Lodash: A modern utility library delivering modularity, performance, & extras.